Monday, May 5, 2008

32 Weeks - 8 months and only 8 weeks to go!

I can't believe we only have about 8 weeks left! Many of you have asked for a nursery update: it is still in progress... we are working on finding new homes for all my stuff that now fills this room. We are planning on replacing the windows in the baby room, as the windows are original to the house. We still have not picked out names but that will come with time, we love everyone suggestions and happy that you all have opinions.
The baby is really starting to kick and I can feel it moving around just about every day and especially at night right before bed! I finally took out my belly ring as Dom pointed out it was no longer in my belly button. I feel very lucky that I have been still feeling great and energetic through month seven. No stretch marks yet yeah and I am keeping up the Lemongrass Whipped Body Butter! The "nesting" has started as I have been cleaning and rearranging the furniture in our little house, much to Dom's amazement.
Thanks for all the support from everyone it has been so nice to have such great family and friends around. I have not found that perfect job yet :) but a few temp and commission only opportunities have been popping up which is nice. Keep in touch, drop us a message or send an email when you can as we love hearing from every one. Big Hugs Jenn

No comments: